Main Origin Language: Hebrew
In 2017 the name Asa...
• was given to 588 baby boys
• was the 490th most popular name for baby boys
• was 47% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Vermont, Maine, and North Carolina
• was least popular in Montana, Nevada, and Wyoming
• a unisex name
which was given to boys 89% of the time
Babies Named Asa Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Asa...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1959
• is 1075% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 187% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Asa Per State
Geographically the name Asa...
• 37% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Asa
More information on Asa by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Asa will be the only kid named Asa in his class?
• How does Asa rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?