Meaning: Lover Of Hounds
Main Origin Language: Irish
In 2017 the name Connor...
• was given to 6,382 baby boys
• was the 56th most popular name for baby boys
• was 23% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Vermont, Pennsylvania, and Maine
• was least popular in Texas, California, and Arizona
Babies Named Connor Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Connor...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2004
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1952
• is 184658% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 25% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Connor Per State
Geographically the name Connor...
• 42% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Connor by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Connor will be the only kid named Connor in his class?
• How does Connor rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?