Main Origin Language: Italian
In 2017 the name Leo...
• was given to 5,923 baby boys
• was the 61st most popular name for baby boys
• was 287% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Minnesota, Vermont, and South Dakota
• was least popular in Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas
Babies Named Leo Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Leo...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1990
• is 147% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 712% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Leo Per State
Geographically the name Leo...
• 10% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Leo
More information on Leo by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Leo will be the only kid named Leo in his class?
• How does Leo rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?