Meaning: From Lucania
Main Origin Language: Italian
In 2017 the name Luca...
• was given to 3,070 baby boys
• was the 130th most popular name for baby boys
• was 190% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts
• was least popular in Wyoming, Mississippi, and Montana
Babies Named Luca Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Luca...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• was not given to any babies in the 1950s
• is 2876% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Luca Per State
Geographically the name Luca...
• 26% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Luca by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Luca will be the only kid named Luca in his class?
• How does Luca rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?