Meaning: From Lucania
Main Origin Language: Slavic
In 2017 the name Luka...
• was given to 702 baby boys
• was the 438th most popular name for baby boys
• was 135% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Hawaii, Nevada, and Oregon
Babies Named Luka Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Luka...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• was not given to any babies in the 1950s
• is 2264% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Luka Per State
Geographically the name Luka...
• 26% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Luka by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Luka will be the only kid named Luka in his class?
• How does Luka rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?